Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Craft Boutique

The Craft Boutique was a wonderful success. We had a wonderful time drinking hot apple cider and eating yummy treats while sharing our latest adventures. I was so blessed to see the women come out and support families in need. With the proceeds we were able to buy Christmas gifts and food for children in need this Christmas season. I was so blessed to use the gifts God has given me to help others. Thanks to all who participated. Can't wait to see you at the next one December 12th.
A warm scarf for the chilly winter days to come. These flowers were so fun to make. Anyone who knows me, or has been to my house, knows I LOVE COLOR! These are so pretty and show that you don't have to look drab or dull to stay warm. Add one of these to a T-shirt and some jeans and you're ready to go!
Coasting along the day with my coffee, I saw this cute idea in a magazine and had to try it. I'm trying to teach myself to embroider, it adds the extra touch to the cottage style projects. Little flower coasters...great idea!
Sassy Cook shows off her sexy apron. Miss Melinda makes anything look good! Thanks for entertaining us. She makes any party fun with her amazing sense of humor and sassy style.
3 Lovely Nicholes! I know was a 4th, where did she go? These pretty girls show off their fun finds at the Boutique. It was a joy to see the ladies having fun, enjoying great conversation and even making new friends. I can't say it enough...I am so blessed to have so many wonderful women in my life.

1 comment: