Thursday, March 04, 2010

Blessing leads to Motivation








My brain is a bit scattered with all the goings on of starting a website, gearing up for a few Boutiques and trying not to make my husband crazy by having fabric strewn all over the upstairs "craft" room which he often uses as an office. I call it the craft room (wink wink) but it is technically our office with a TON of craft projects ALL OVER. My hubby is so wonderful, he came home one day with a brand new Rowenta Iron! How blessed am I! Belive it or not, crafty gals, an Iron can make all the difference. With the Iron came a new found boost of energy that will hopefully subside the coffee cravings for a bit. My Grandma said to me once, about her new iron, "it runs like a new cadillac" too funny! I think of her everytime I pull out my new "mercedes"


No comments:

Post a Comment