Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Passing it down

Coming from mother's of the Baby Boom era, my generation has a wide mix of gals. Some of us have learned the art of homemaking from old school mothers, grandmothers and aunts... I am one of those girls,  and some are great at business. In a world of "get it now" the art of sewing and crafting gets lost in the shuffle, as these can take time, and who has time?! Since I chose the route of Homemaker, I would say I play a small roll in passing this down to the next generation...well, of the few who are interested. 
On a very rainy day I was lucky to get to help the Bradley girls with some sewing projects, it was a true blessing to pass on what little skill I DO have. 

Kylie is making a bag/purse. As the older sister, she has a more mature style, very hip and fun. Chara making a pillow. She has more of an eclectic, cottage style--little like me. 
I just love these girls, they are a joy to be around and their brains are full of wonderful ideas! 



Good Job Chara and Kylie I had a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment