Friday, February 26, 2010

Craft Craze

Gearing up for a Spring Boutiqe AND trying to get a website started... am I crazy?
A little overwhelmed to say the least. I've been trying new things and having a great time learning and growing in my sewing. I've been practicing with some pillowcases and excess fabric until I get my skills polished, it's been fun!
This is a Pillowcase Dress. I'm sure all the Mothers of the
70's have perfected this. As for my generation this is a work of art!  It's an easy project that's not too overwhelming and gives the new sewer a sense of acomplishment in a short period of time!  A boost of confidence and a cute dress all in about an hour!
I will embellish the dress with some pretty flowers or decorative trim and I'm sure one of my nieces will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment